The Dual Power Travel Converter Kit is a must-have travel accessory for anyone who travels outside the United States. Not intended for use with computers, it is designed for 110V electric heating appliances up to 2,000 watts and electronic appliances up to 50 watts. It comes with one converter and four adapter plugs and features an auto-reset fuse and a two-pin plug that fits most European outlets. NOTE: Make sure to check appliance wattage before you use the converter in order to determine the appropriate switch setting. Set switch to "Hi" when higher wattage appliances are being used, such as hair dryers; set for "Lo" when using radios, shavers, and such.
- Indicator light shows whether high or low output is being used
- Internal circuit breaker protects the converter or appliance, and compensates for accidental overload
- Set includes four adapter plugs for use in almost all countries and a convenient zippered travel case
- Designed for use with dual voltage appliances
- Includes a convenient travel case
- Item: EK121
- Set includes four adaptor plugs for use in almost all countries.
- 2 flat angled blades: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, China
- 2 flat parallel blades: North and South America, Caribbean, Japan
- 2 round pins: Europe, Middle East, parts of Africa, Asia, and Caribbean
- 3-prong rectangular blades: Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, and parts of Great Britain and Ireland
Free Shipping for all US orders above $10.00.