The SearchAlert 6435 TSA Case Lock is specifically designed for air travel with firearm cases or equipment cases requiring a thick 1/4" shackle. The SearchAlert case lock will not fit most standard luggage zippers and lock holes which require a smaller shackle. The only TSA locks with a thick 1/4" shackle. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your firearm or equipment cases are securely locked. The security window turns from green to red if the lock has been tampered with or opened, giving you the opportunity to check your belongings before you leave the airport.
This lock is optimal for fitting pelican cases.
The key feature of the new 6435 case lock design is the extended shackle for cases where clearance is not sufficient on a standard TSA case lock.
Hasp / Shackle measurements
- 1.5" High from lock case to top inside of hasp and 1" across
- Shackle inside height 1-7/8" and shackle inside width 1/2"
- Pewter Color
- The SearchAlert case lock is right for you if you travel with:
- Firearm gun cases
- Pelican Cases
- Equipment cases medical devices scuba gear etc.
- Audio Video equipment cases
- Trade show exhibit cases
- Hardsided Golf travel cases
- Must have 1/4" inch or greater lock hole (ie standard padlock fits)
- Item 6435